E-learning Child Friendly Customer Service Training
Creating a positive experience for children and their parents requires that your staff have a comprehensive understanding of your Child Friendly matters. To meet this need, Child Friendly Matters Ltd offer a specialised customer service training program for your staff who come into contact with parents and children on a regular basis.
And we’re chuffed to be able to offer you that training here at Equo.
As a result of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of being Child Friendly, from all perspectives: Establishments/work place, parent/child and staff.
- Learn how children differ with age and how to respond and interact accordingly.
- Pre-empt and prepare for challenging parent/child situations.
- Understand the importance of Breast Feeding awareness and accommodating for breastfeeding mothers’ needs.
- Consider and understand Accessibility needs and limitations.
- Understand their establishment’s legal requirements (in terms of parent/child customers).
- Exceed expectations by recognising and applying excellent customer service skills.
- Recognise understand and utilise your companies Child Friendly facilities and procedures.
- Feel confident and motivated to give families the best service possible.
All of this for just £25+VAT pp.
If you need to train more than 10 people, please call us on 01502 806906 and ask about the great discount you can receive.